The best solution for digital FINISHING in packaging
Cuts in any form folding in cardboard, cardboard, labels, stickers, polycarbonates, membrane keyboards, offset printed, etc up to 6mm.
Cutting and creasing
- cut performed with a single tool
- creasing performed with interchangeable wheel and punch tool
- graphic tracing by specific pen
- register precision with optical quality by use of CC camera
I-Cut Auto offers digital cutting processes suitable for any shape, for folding boxes of any structure or the most disparate labels directly from your original projects.
The sheet is automatically taken by the loader, brought into position with a system that eliminates any possible jam caused by static electricity and is kept in position by air suction. Simply send the files exported by Adobe lllustrator or CorelDRAW in the form of DXF, PLT or HP / GL for processing, without the need for physical molds or dies, saving time and money.
Easy, immediate: forget the costs of finishing works by simply clicking on the “Start” button.
Designed for production on demand I-CUT AUTO processes an A3 sheet of folding cardboard or labels in 30 seconds (processing times are linked to the material used and the complexity of the file to be processed).
- High compatibility with various design and graphics software: AutoCAD, CorelDraw, Illustrator ... Makes the job faster and easier.
- Automatically draw the contours of the drawing files and plot the cut lines. Simple and intuitive file management.
- The QR code scan function allows you to automatically resume cutting files by locating them on your PC or local LAN
Cutting Area: 800x600mm o 1200x900mm
Cutting speed: 300-1200mm/s
Cutting Thickness: ≤6mm
Fixing Method: Vacuum suction
Repeat precision: ≤0.01mm
Tools: Penna, cursore, cordonatore, universale
Control Panel: Touch screen
Driving System: servomotore
Working voltage: AC 220V/380V±10% 50HZ
Vacuum power: 1.5Kw